BACK TO TOP
- We use Hermes as our nominated courier partner for UK deliveries. We endeavor to deliver within 2 working days. We ask that you supply a mobile phone number and email address at the time of order so that Hermes can communicate with you directly regarding your delivery. We will never share your details with any 3rd party. And of course we are always here to help if you have any issues.
- Hermes will require a signature for any delivery made to you, however you are able to re-arrange your delivery with Hermes if the allocated delivery day is not suitable.
- Please note – We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.. However we are working on this and hope to have a courier very soon!
Returns & Refunds
- We strive to make sure that no items are faulty, going through a rigorous quality testing process. That includes at the factory to in our own homes with our children, families and friends! However If something has slipped through the net and manages to find its way to you, please email us asap so we can arrange a return or exchange for you. We promise we will make you happy. email@example.com.
- Any faulty items will be refunded in full or exchanged – As they say the choice is yours!
- Please note that faulty items do not include damage sustained by over use, wear and tear and abuse. Please see our FAQ for details on how we recommend you look after your bed linen. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have 30 days to return any unwanted goods, provided that they are returned to us in their original packaging. Returns are made at your own cost.